Working for the City of Conyers Police
If you're looking for a true career opportunity with many challenges and rewards, consider a position with the City of Conyers Police Department. The benefits are many and include an excellent working environment and competitive compensation package. The Conyers Police Department only accepts applications for Georgia post certified police officers.
- Health Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Sick/Vacation Leave
- Prescription Card and Mail Service Prescriptions
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement and Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Referral Program
- Deferred Compensation Plan (401A Matching Plan)
- Workers Compensation (Risk Management Program)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Developmental Programs
- Vision Insurance
- Unemployment Insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Educational Incentives
- Wellness Program
- Discount on City Merchandise and City Rental Facilities
- Paid Holidays
The City of Conyers complies with U.S. immigration laws and does not employ persons unauthorized to work. If hired, you will be required to produce identity and work authorization documentation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.